The challenges faced by the loss of a loved one- whether a parent, child, spouse, or friend- can be overcome. The articles in this collection shed light that lifts out of the darkness and reassures.
The writers of these articles deal with some of the hardest questions in a forthright way, and provide great insights to help put the brakes on grief and open thought to God's goodness here and now.
Table of Contents:
1. What Death Does Not Do: Allison W. Phinney
2. 'Even the night shall be light...': Marilyn Perkinson
3. Healing Grief About Loved Ones: Thomas Richard Mitchinson
4. What Death Can Never Take Away: Richard Bergenheim
Testimonies of Healing
- Weight: 0.250 lbs
- Dimensions: 4" x 6"
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 15.2 cm
- Designed to fit in pocket or purse.